Skip to main content

What I'm reading...

I'm a fairly avid non-fiction reader. I used to religiously put my current books on Goodreads to share with my friends, but that got to be too time-consuming. So I'm going to attempt to put them here.

It's what I'm reading--probably without comment, good or bad. If something strikes me as especially wonderful or horrible I'll offer notes. But you can be fairly certain that if I brought it home to read it at least seemed like a good chance it would be thought-provoking. Feel free to ask if you want an opinion on a certain book.

Running with the Mind of Meditation: Lessons for Training Body and Mind by Sakyong Mipham

Consumed: Food for a Finite Planet  by Sarah Elton

Swastika Nation: Fritz Kuhn and the Rise and Rall of the German-American Bund by Arnie Bernstein

Teachings of the Hindu Mystics edited by Andrew Harvey

Martin Buber: Prophet of Religious Secularism by Donald J. Moore

Essential Hinduism by Steven J. Rosen

Those Angry Days: Roosevelt, Lindbergh, and America's Fight Over WWII, 1939-1941 by Lynne Olson

Ranger Confidential: Living, Working, and Dying in the National Parks by Andrea Lankford

The Sacred Writings of Paul translated & annotated by Ron Miller