Skip to main content

Welcome new readers!

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are welcome. I'm actually kind of impressed at the traffic after 2 weeks. Over 300 pageviews and 10 this morning before I even got up. 

Thought I'd give a little quick bio for those who didn't link over because they know me...

We have a 1 year old and another on the way at Thanksgiving. We have a share of a local farm using community supported agriculture. I run marathons. My partner does triathlons. We have a rescued/retired racing greyhound who can run 36mph. We live in a vintage brick courtyard building (anybody need a 2 bedroom?) in Chicago just blocks from the famous L. My son likes dinosaurs, watermelon, and taking baths. My partner likes to knit. I like to drink single-origin coffees from around the world. 

Happy reading.